What is BlueBoard?
BlueBoard tracks products across all e-commerce websites. It makes it easy for brands and manufacturers to understand where and how their products are sold, all over the world.
What can I do with BlueBoard?
We built BlueBoard with brands, manufacturers (and distributors representing them) in mind. When a company relies on third-party retailers for its e-commerce distribution, keeping track of everything is often a struggle. BlueBoard collects essential data from all retailers and gathers it all in one place.
- See which retailers sell your products and your competitors'
- Find where your products are out of stock
- Compare prices with your competition
- Help your retailers improve their product pages
- Monitor and respond to reviews
- Get real-time notifications
- Automate e-commerce reporting
Who uses BlueBoard?
Many roles in a company find that BlueBoard helps streamline their workflow and make better e-commerce decisions:
- Sales executives use BlueBoard to avoid shortages and monitor prices
- Product managers use BlueBoard to monitor their product launches
- C-level executives use BlueBoard to get an overview of their distribution
- Marketing managers use BlueBoard to monitor and maintain their brand online
- Customer service representatives use BlueBoard to find and answer user reviews