This article guides you with the creation of a new Email Notification. To begin, go to app.blueboard.io/notifications and click Create New Notification.
STEP 1: Define the scope of the notification
- Products / Groups: enter the list of products that you are interested in. You can also set the notification to a Custom Group of products, or simple select All my Products (but you may receive big emails!)
- Countries / Retailers / Currencies: filter the events by zone or retailer. Every event that matches one of the criteria will be displayed.
- Retailer type: choose if you want to include Marketplace events, only Direct sales or both.
STEP 2: Choose which events you want to track
Notifications are either about Availability, Prices or User reviews. Pick one of the 3. If you'd like to select more than one, you can simply create an additional notification once you are done.
- Sales Channel Availability: tracks marketplace events
- All Stock Variations: flags all stock status variations (In Stock, Limited, Ships Later, Out of stock, etc.)
- Out of Stock
- Back in Stock
- New on Site: a new product page was detected on a site
- Off Site: a product was removed from a site
- Amazon Buy Box: warns you when the owner of the BuyBox on Amazon changes.
- Price Raise: on a given site, the listed price increased by at least X%
- Price Drop: on a given site, the listed price dropped by at least X%
- New Review / Rating: we found new reviews for a product on a site.
- Amazon Good Review: a new review of 4 or 5 stars on Amazon
- Amazon Bad Review: a new review of 3 stars or below on Amazon
Note: BlueBoard only tracks individual reviews, including their text, on Amazon stores. For most retailers, we only track the average review score and total number of reviews.
STEP 3: Pick a frequency
Depending on your needs, you may want to receive notifications as soon as possible or rather receive periodic recaps.
- Real-Time: we'll send individual emails for each qualifying event, as soon as we detect them
- 4 Times a Day: everyday at 6:00 GMT, 12:00 GMT, 18:00 GMT and 00:00 GMT
- Daily: everyday at 5:00 GMT
- Weekly: every Monday at 5:00 GMT
Additional Recipients (admins only):
If you are an admin, you have the ability to copy coworkers on a notification you create.
Decide if events should be sorted by Products or Retailers.
STEP 4: Validation
You'll see a quick recap and can either change something or click Add New Notification.
Feel free to create as many notifications as you'd like! If something feels strange or doesn't work, let us know in the chat 👍