The three upper donuts are a summary of the information displayed in the listing. Hovering the donuts reveals additional information.
1st donut: availability
For the exact meaning of all 8 stock statuses used in BlueBoard, read this article.
The most common colors are:
- Green: In stock
- Orange: Out of stock
- Pink: Marketplace only
2nd donut: price gaps
This donut splits product pages in terms of delta to the MSRP.
- Black: gap is greater than or equal to 40%
- Red: gap is greater than or equal to 10%
- Yellow: gap is greater than or equal to 2%
- Green: gap is strictly below 2%
3rd donut: reviews
This donut splits pages by average review score.
- Green: average review score is greater than or equal to 4,5
- Light Green: average review score is at least 4
- Yellow: average review score is at least 3,5
- Orange: average review score is 3 or below
Remember that if you have any question you can contact us by clicking the blue button on the bottom right of your screen. We will answer quickly.