The Daily Best Offer feature is accessible from the product view of any product.
This tab helps you identify which retailer was offering the best deal to the customers of a given country over the last 100 days.
Begin by picking a country in the top filter.
On this example, we see how the Best Offer in the USA for the Beats Studio 3 varied between early February and mid May.
For each day, mouse over the graph to see which retailers was the most competitive. When mousing over a decrease in the graph, the name of the retailer providing the new best offer is displayed.
The Product Distribution tab is very useful to:
- Understand which retailers stay close to the Market price of your products.
- Understand the dynamic pricing strategies of your retailers
Below the graph is a table of the best Market Players of the last 100 days:
The Market Price Score is computed based on the price-behavior of a retailer. Each retailer gets points based on the following actions:
- New Best Offer: the retailer set its price to make it the most competitive (5 points)
- Days at Best Offer: during a given day, a retailer was offering the most competitive price (2 points per day)
- Days Close to Best Offer: during a given day, a retailer was within 4% of the most competitive price (1 point per day)
A price is not counted as competitive while it is within 5% of MSRP.
The retailer with the most points gets a Score of 100%, and the others get a score proportionately.